I take an injectible, serostim (human growth hormone) for cachexia, before I have taken the drug for 24 mo. Prior, can I expect similar results from this dosing schedule?

Maybe, maybe not. The same person, taking the same dose of hormone as in the past, after a break of some months, should be able to get similar effects if he is really the same person . . . Meaning that he has not changed much in disease status or severity, body weight, lab test results, dietary habits, exercise habits, other meds, etc... Otherwise, he may have more or less response to the same old medication.