I have been bleeding since may17 it stopped the 28-29 the 30th I had sex and im bleeding again its now june 2 please help I have no insurance im 19?

Health Department. You do need to be seen by a healthcare provider and there are free or low cost clinics in most areas. Your local health department would be a good resource and may even provide these services. Also, most hospitals have programs that help patients in your situation get care for little or no cost. I will be praying for you.