Have RA in my feet. Limpoma removed from arch. Neuropathy pain. Everytime I lay down my feet get really very hot. Why?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: You said yourself

You have neuropathy which means the nerve inflamed and cause that feelig you describe.

In brief: You said yourself

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Olav Jaren
Neurology

In brief: Perhaps a symptom

I'm not entirely sure.
Many people with neuropathy feel a sense of tingling or burning in their feet however. It is caused by irritation to the nerves. Although you feel burning, it is probably not due to a change in temperature. What happens if you put a cool wet washcloth on one of your feet? Does it make a difference?

In brief: Perhaps a symptom

I'm not entirely sure.
Dr. Olav Jaren
Dr. Olav Jaren
Dr. Herman Hammerstead
If the lipoma was removed through a Plantar incision rather than a lateral incision these are known to produce a neuroma that is painful post op. Get 2nd opinion of podiatrist.
Dr. Steven Seres