I recently lost my appetite for meat im 22 does loss of appetite for meats mean stomach cancer?

Dr. Charles Cattano
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
In brief: Doesn't correlate
There is little correlation of altered food preferences with specific cancers.
Your taste has matured, that's all. A diet high in animal fat does however correlate with a higher incidence of gastrointestinal cancers. So, you've actually decreased your risk by cutting back on meat consumption & probably saved a bundle on your food bill.

In brief: Doesn't correlate
Dr. Charles Cattano
Dr. Charles Cattano
Dr. Rafael Lugo
Surgery
In brief: Not usually
This is not a symptom that is diagnostic of stomach cancer.
You should see a doctor and try to determine wht other smooths are associated to the loss of appetite. It could be anything.

In brief: Not usually
Dr. Rafael Lugo
Dr. Rafael Lugo
Dr. Vicken Poochikian