My 2 yr old has marks on her cheeks left from viral rash that don't seem to go away. Is there some spot remover I can try?

In brief: Magic spot remover?

For darker spots on one's skin, there is no magic spot remover. After inflammation in the skin, either from infection, skin trauma, or anything else, there remains more blood flow to that part of the skin, and more pigment made by the pigment cells in that area.
If changes are recent, using Hydrocortisone 1% cream twice a day for 10 days may help. Time will fade the color. Avoid a suntan there.

In brief: Magic spot remover?

Dr. Shontae Buffington