I get tiny blisters under my foot which dry up after two weeks only to appear again at different places under the same foot. What could this be?

Dr. Robert Lim
Podiatry

In brief: Athletes's foot

Athletes's foot is a fungus that can appear in many different forms on the foot from dry scaly itchy skin to small blisters or rashy appearance.
A good otc treatment is Lamisil (terbinafine) cream, and epsom salt soaks for 5-10 min. You can also see a podiatrist to get an rx.

In brief: Athletes's foot

Dr. Robert Lim
Dr. Robert Lim
Dr. Brynn Ewen
Podiatry

In brief: Athlete's foot

Blisters are usually a result of friction from shoes but in this case it may be skin fungus.
Athlete's foot can present with tiny blisters. If you dont think it'a from shoes or activity then perhaps try an otc antifungal cream like terbinafine 1% twice a day for 4-6 weeks.

In brief: Athlete's foot

Dr. Brynn Ewen
Dr. Brynn Ewen
Dr. Brynn Ewen
I'm glad to be able to help you.