Thirty five yo male, broken back, spinal fusion, chronic hepc caused cirrosis, very sick, would I qualify for ssi? Sole provider unable to work

See a Doc. Talk to your doctor. If you are as sick as you say, you may qualify but there is a whole process that has to be undertaken. If your doctor thinks that you are disabled from work, he or she can help with this.
Need evaluation. Typically disability determination services review your individual case/review medical records and often request a consultative examination with a specialist to assist in determining your level of disability. Go to this website for further info.