The skin on my inner thighs near the crotch are very dark. I'm underweight and has never been fat. Is there something I can do to get rid of it? Thank

In brief: Maybe not
Darkening of skin in the genitals area, extending to the inner thighs, runs in some families.
If many of the adults in the family have the same coloring, then it is likely normal for that family. One can see his primary care doctor for an opinion. The doctor may refer to an endocrinologist to see if there is a hormonal imbalance. Once in a while, hormone problems can cause skin darkening there.

In brief: Maybe not
Dr. Richard Shewbridge
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology
In brief: A normal feature!
The skin around the genital area is a bit different from normal skin.
It is smoother, and commonly darker. It is more hormone-sensitive, meaning that this skin has more ability to absorb hormones. It is absolutely normal and does not need to be treated in any way. What a relief!

In brief: A normal feature!
Dr. Richard Shewbridge
Dr. Richard Shewbridge