I have been feeling restricted blood flow in my arms for past few days, what could be the problem? I am women age: 25 and have perfectly good health

Blood vessel, nerve? A person who gets numbness, tingling, or odd sensations in a part of his body may be pressing on the nerve to that part of the body. Pressing on the blood vessels to that part of the body is also possible. The person can see his primary care doctor and show him exactly what happens. The doctor may then refer to a neurologist or cardiologist. An ultrasound scan can check the blood flow to the arm.