I was diagnosed with pcos. I am on the oil but what else can I do. I know lose weight but im always tired, hungry, can't focus, in pain. Treatments?

Dr. Serena Chen
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Seek expert advice
Please make an appointment to see a reproductive endocrinologist for an appointment.
You need a thorough evaluation and management. The good news is that you can make a big difference in your health and well being. One of the critical components of pco care is trying to attain or maintain a healthy weight through a healthy diet and exercise plan. Check out asrm.Org or sbivf.Com.

In brief: Seek expert advice
Dr. Serena Chen
Dr. Serena Chen
Dr. Jane Van Dis