I have chest pain and pins needles in my left hand. Is this serious?

In brief: Must check the heart
Any person with chest pain and left arm or hand symptoms has to go to his doctor or the E.
R. To be checked right away for a heart attack. That means not waiting at home to see if it turns into a bad heart attack. As the saying goes, "better safe than sorry".

In brief: Must check the heart
Dr. Mark Tosca
Urgent Care
In brief: Could be
Signs and symptoms of a heart attack (myocardial infarction).
...Pressure, a feeling of fullness or a squeezing pain in the center of your chest that lasts for more than a few minutes. Pain extending beyond your chest to your shoulder, arm, back, or even to your teeth and jaw. Increasing episodes of chest pain. Shortness of breath.Sweating. If you have any of these symptoms go to er.

In brief: Could be
Dr. Mark Tosca
Dr. Mark Tosca
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology