I feel pain when urinating and my urine has blood.. Pls tell me if I have UTI or I have ovary cancer.?

Pathology
In brief: More likely UTI
The symptoms you described are not typical for ovarian cancer and are more in keeping with uti.
However, blood in urine needs investigation to exclude cancer in the urinary track and kidney. It is imperative to consult your doctor as even uti, if left untreated, can lead to serious sequelae.

In brief: More likely UTI
Dr. Gregory Hines
In brief: UTI
It certainly sounds like a urinary tract infection.
Ovarian cancer would likely not cause any blood in your urine or pain with urination. Be seen for a diagnosis.

In brief: UTI
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine