I'm addicted to masturbation. I can not stop. Now I feel so tired even when doing nothing. And I think I am having deep depression, is there any help?

In brief: Doctor can help!
If excessive thinking of masturbation (or any other activity) and excessive masturbating (or any other activity) is interfering with a person's daily life, then that person can go see his primary care doctor, and then perhaps a psychiatrist.
Excessive thoughts and actions are called obsessions and compulsions. Doctors have several medicines to treat such a problem.

In brief: Doctor can help!
Dr. Ana Adelstein
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Too Much Good Thing?
You might want to take a look what the "go ask alice" online q&a service run by columbia u's school of public health: http://bit.
Ly/17krv3h. "alice" suggests questions to ask yourself about your patterns of masturbation, your attitudes about it, etc. She points out that different people have very different masturbation habits. There is a wide range of experience.

In brief: Too Much Good Thing?
Dr. Ana Adelstein
Dr. Ana Adelstein
2 comments
Dr. Donald Jacobson
Please see a psychiatrist and psychologist for your depression. Your masturbation may be a desperate attempt to feel something pleasurable when the depression has otherwise robbed you of pleasure. Seek treatment. Don't take matters into your own hands:)
Dr. Ana Adelstein
Would b helpful 2 know if ur masturbation is leaving u feeling really bad, ashamed... Helpful 2 know what kinds of judgments u have about masturbating. Messages from family , culture, religion can strongly influence how someone feels about sexual behavior. In some circles, males are discouraged from masturbating bc is seen as "wasting seed" & females bc this seen as reflection of wanton desire.
Dr. Miroslava Fox
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Meds/psychotherapy
As was said before, medicine, plus finding a psychologist specializing in treating addictions will be helpful.
Psychotherapy will help with identifying triggers and working through potentially stressful situations; teaching you self-care, stress management. Good luck!

In brief: Meds/psychotherapy
Dr. Miroslava Fox
Dr. Miroslava Fox
Pathology
In brief: We can help
I am going to assume that you're not describing a normal pattern -- almost all males your age enjoy their bodies daily, and can't stop for more than a few days in any case -- but that you are obsessed with erotica so that you're missing other good things you know you should be doing.
Please get with your personal physician -- a bit of medication and/or therapy can usually fix this & make you happy.

In brief: We can help
Dr. Kevin Passer
Pediatrics - Psychiatry
In brief: Addicted?
It depends what you mean by addiction? It is not uncommon for adolescents to masturbate several times per day after the onset of puberty.
I wonder what are the negative effects, if any, of this behavior? Pathogical madturbation may often be a sign of prior abuse.

In brief: Addicted?
Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Alan Ali
In brief: Agree
Also cognitive therapy helps identify & modify distressing thoughts/actions & impulsive behaviors, through corrective emotional experience technique.
Consult a psychologist for more info.

In brief: Agree
Consult a psychologist for more info.
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Arnon Rubin