Who are the best doctors for removing basal cell carcinoma cancer in silicon valley, ca.?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Many +++ choices
There are many outstanding physicians and surgeons in the silicon valley but the choice of surgeon and specialty will vary according to location, size, histology and history of the specific tumor.

In brief: Many +++ choices
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Barry Press
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: There are many...
Plastic surgeons, facial plastic surgeons, dermatologists and some general practitioners can do this.
It really depends on the size, variety, and location of the cancer to make an educated decision. I would begin with a visit to your doctor or to a dermatologist. Good luck!

In brief: There are many...
Dr. Barry Press
Dr. Barry Press
Dr. Steven Seres