Is there a cure for a left bundle branch block?

Cure? "cure" suggests that LBBB is a disease but it is not. It is associated with underlying structural heart disease and that is what should be addressed. Lbbb causes no symptoms and it requires no treatment.
Bundle branch block. A left bundle branch or LBBB is a slowing of conduction in the left bundle of the conduction system to the left ventricle. It may be a sign of underlying problems ie coronary artery disease or electrolyte abn. Or may be from congenital heart dz. There are many causes and your ans. Would depend on the cause. Sometimes its just a matter of close observation and treating risk factors.