What are the risks and appropriate treatment if an 8 year old child licks blood from the floor of a public toilet?

In brief: Dysentary
I'd not worry about aids from this encounter as the virus is fragile & likely dead within minutes on the floor. The salava also has enzymes that supress it.
The more likely outcome if any, is infection by a collection of gut bacteria that would be on the floor, like e.Coli;salmonella;shigella; hepatitis a or other germs.Diarrhea would be the expected outcome.If tough immunity, kid may have no sx.

In brief: Dysentary
Dr. Shontae Buffington