Is P90X safe for seniors/boomers?

Dr. Stephen Southard
In brief: Depending on your
Fitness level and any associated physical limitations, you can participate in P90X.
Remember, it can be modulated for various fitness levels. But I'd stress that an older exerciser really needs to understand his/her limits, as there is literature to suggest that seniors are at higher risk of injury with these high intensity interval programs than younger persons.

In brief: Depending on your
Dr. Stephen Southard
Dr. Stephen Southard
Dr. Mohsin Jaffer
In brief: P90x
Different seniors are at different levels of overall fitness.
Do what you can and try to push your body in moderation! it will strengthen even as you age!

In brief: P90x
Dr. Mohsin Jaffer
Dr. Mohsin Jaffer
Dr. Michael Sparacino
In brief: Possibly
They should be cleared medically by their physicians.

In brief: Possibly
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Mark Collins
I am 51 and did it and still am. I love it, but it may be slow for you at first and it will be hard. If your MD oks it I can help. Do you have a Beachbody coach? If not I would be glad to help you out and be your coach. Mark dentist2@yahoo.com
Dr. Tonga Nfor