Can smoking marijuana have bad effects for a left bundle branch block?

Maybe yes. Among the bad things smoking marijuana does to the heart and lungs are the quick rise in heart rate and blood pressure, the increased demand for oxygen by the contracting heart muscle, followed by vasodilation (blood vessels relax and dilate) with a drop in blood pressure as smoking mj continues; the abnormal rhythms in the upper heart, and maybe abnormal ventricular (lower heart) rhythms.
Yes . Lbbb is the result of vascular compromise to the heart's conduction mechanism, acute or chronic. As such any agent that decreases blood flow like cannabis, will worsen an already compromised heart. Please stop mj now before your lbbb gets worse.