Is charcot marie tooth a bad thing to have?

See below: Charcot-marie-tooth disease is one of the most common inherited neurological disorders, affecting approximately 1 in 2, 500 people in the us. Also known as hereditary motor and sensory neuropathy (hmsn) or peroneal muscular atrophy, comprises a group of disorders caused by mutations in genes that affect the normal function of the peripheral nerves. There is no cure: offered-ot, braces, meds, surgery.
Consider it a gift! While your "slowed nerve conduction velocity" make some sports difficult to do, you can do yoga, pilates, swim, and ride a bike like a pro! please help us by sharing all the wonderful contributions only you can make to our world.