Should kids be allowed to drive with their friends as soon as they get their licenses?

In brief: Be cautious
A single teen passenger increases your kids risk of a fatal accident by 40%, while several can raise it 3X.
I favor a minimum of 6 months behind the wheel with an adult in the car before they can drive their friends. Some states actually require it.

In brief: Be cautious
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Preventive Medicine
In brief: Depends
If the child has grown up in a disciplined family and is considered to be mature for his/her age, it may be O.
K. If he/she thinks that it is just another "fun thing" it may not be in the best interests. Driving today is serious business and should be taken seriously by all of us. Any form of distraction e.g. Messaging is plain stupid.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Cindy Juster