What area do most people miss when applying sunscreen?

Dr. Sharon Ann Clark
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Neck and ears
It is easy to miss the ears and the neck when applying sunscreen.
Baseball caps do not protect ears, lower face, lips or neck; therefore, a bigger brimmed hat would help in areas often missed with sunscreen. One canot apply sunscreen to eyes, and sunglasses are very important to protect the globes as well. Lip glosses with sunscreen are important and need to be reapplied often.

In brief: Neck and ears
Dr. Sharon Ann Clark
Dr. Sharon Ann Clark
Dr. Nina Naidu
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Sunscreen
Most people miss their ears and neck.
I suggest applying a quarter-sized amount to your face, ears, and neck every morning, rain or shine. If you are going to be in direct sunshine, re-apply every two hours.

In brief: Sunscreen
Most people miss their ears and neck.
Dr. Nina Naidu
Dr. Nina Naidu