I believe in the traditional approaches to healthy eating from the pioneers adelle davis and frances moore lappe. Who are leaders now?

Dr. Pam Yoder
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine
In brief: Alice Waters/Farmers
Ms. Lappe's daughter is carrying on the small planet movement.
Doctors ornish and weil are well-known proponents of healthy eating. There are many outside north america. With the rising cost of food and possible problems with our food supply, there is a need for others. My approach is a la michael pollan, using local fresh foods as much as possible. I cook low-fat according to what is in season.

In brief: Alice Waters/Farmers
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Jack Hinkle