What are genetic risks if my husband is 50 and I'm 36? This is my first baby, his third.

Less than you would. In many ways men get a partial pass on the aging effect.Women are born with all the eggs they will ever have and they are affected by all life exposures.Whatever egg is released, conception brings forth what that egg contains.Sperm are generated from stem cells and the best swimmer(healthiest) gets there first.You may want to meet with a geneticist to explore all the family/other factors involved.
Several. Maternal age is the major determinant of the risk for aneuploidies (i.e. Abnormal number of chromosomes) in the offspring. Paternal age is much less important, however it is linked to an increased incidence of de novo autosomal dominant mutations that cause rare but severe genetic disorders (e.g. Von recklinghausen's neurofibromatosis).