So scared. My ob wants me to see mfm, neonatologist and genetic counselor. Maybe surgeon also. How do I cope?

How to cope. As a father and physician i find your question very reasonable. It is quite difficult to bear the grief and sorrow that afflicts you as an expectant mother of a baby with serious conditions. Though it is easier said than done, i personally found that taking one day at a time, made it easier for me to cope with the birth of my extreme premature twins.
Find help. You may want to add a therapist to the list. In that one visit you "lost" your "normal" baby.It was replaced with a set of worrisome problems which will take some time to process.A therapist or trusted counsellor can help you find some ways to proceed.See the specialists.The more you know about what to expect the better you can prepare for what's ahead.