Is dr. Nina pierpoint's "wind turbine syndrome" a real medical problem?

Pathology
In brief: I say
I've looked over the claims and it seems to me that her work invited selection bias and anecdotal complaints from people who are somatizing.
Science is the most cutthroat of all human activities, and if her claim was defensible, one of the nih research piranhas would have picked up on it and made a reputation by doing some real scientific work. Any effect if real is weak. J laryn march '13.

In brief: I say
Dr. Carla Enriquez
In brief: Maybe
Dr pierpoint is a well trained md/phd whose thesis of damage from wind turbine noise was published eponymously titled and is considered rehashing old theories.
Her book offers little supportive evidence and those she does quote have been disavowed by the cites authors. More to come on this one.

In brief: Maybe
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Carla Enriquez