Why do I get a headaches in the back of my head?

Headaches. Headaches can be due to many things. In this area, tension type headaches are most likely. The muscles in the back of the neck can tighten up and cause headaches. Try heat packs, massage. Avoid taking pain pills often. If headaches persist or are severe, get checked by doctor.
Anything. You could be having migraines, tension headaches or sinus headaches. Sometimes dehydration, lack of sleep/poor sleep, skipping meals, stress, sleep apnea/snoring or chronic sinus allergies can cause headaches. I recommend you see a doctor.