What is septorhinoplasty operation?

Nose surgery. Septorhinoplasty is surgery to improve the nasal airway (generally to straighten the nasal septum (which normally divides the nasal passage into roughly similar right and left sides) and to improve the cosmetic appearance of the nose. The rhinoplasty portion often involve many steps that work together to reduce the size of the nose, improve side to side symmetry and reshape the tip.
Nasal surgery. Septorhinoplasty involves changing both the inside and outside of the nose. It is usually done for both appearance and function.