What do people think about healthtap's doctors?

Dr. Pamela Pappas
In brief: We're human
Personally, i think we're all human, and we answer questions the best that we can.
Most of the healthtap doctors i've met here are friendly, well-versed in their fields, and generous with their time. It's a pleasure learning from my colleagues' answers. You'll have to tell us what you think from your end. Thanks for asking.

In brief: We're human
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry
In brief: Hopefully all good
I truly enjoy this website for several reasons.
First, i'm challenged and it keeps me on my toes keeping up with what other professionals have to say. Secondly, i'm thankful that i can help others. Hopefully, the vast majority of people who ask questions and monitor answers on this site can benefit from the contributions of so many dedicated and outstanding clinicians.

In brief: Hopefully all good
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
2 comments
Well said Gary. Heidi
I agree Gary. Heidi
In brief: Positive
This is coming from a physician.
I learn alot from reading what my peers write. For the most part I am impressed. I enjoy & benefit from healthtap.

In brief: Positive
This is coming from a physician.
Dr. Rick Kirschner
General Practice
In brief: Helpful!
I've enjoyed reading the brief responses from the doctors on healthtap, and contributing a few of my own.
While there are always going to be a few docs here with axes to grind, whose opinions and prejudices blind them to facts, most people here seem honestly interested in answering questions and providing help. I like them!

In brief: Helpful!
Dr. Rick Kirschner
Dr. Rick Kirschner
Dr. Peter Kurzweil