What do french women eat when they are pregnant to stay slim?

Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
In brief: :)
It s not what they eat, is how much they eat.
Still in pregnancy normal weight gain is 15 to 25 pounds. So dont follow french model, use the medical model for gaining weight so you can have a healthy baby.

In brief: :)
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Dr. Alan Patterson
In brief: Watch the calories
Not all french pregnant women are thin.
I will be in paris in a few weeks , so i will be seeing if all the pregnant women i see while I am over there are thin. In general , you want to watch the carbs when you are pregnant. For dinner you should stay away from the carbs, either lean meat, chicken or turkey or certain fish or non animal protein and a non carb vegetable and watch the salt.

In brief: Watch the calories
Not all french pregnant women are thin.
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Adam Levy