What can be done to reduce the stress of first time parents?

Dr. Marci Dietrich
Bariatrics

In brief: Prep the best u can

Instead of preparing to feel stressed by your new arrival; try to imagine the exciting possibilities of the this "new life" you will prepare to take part in the world.
I think "baby days" to be some of the most enjoyable of parenthood. A baby just wants needs to be taken care of--she is not going to ask for money, or the car, or roll her eyes at this point. Love your new baby. Welcome help. Relax.

In brief: Prep the best u can

Dr. Marci Dietrich
Dr. Marci Dietrich
Dr. Miroslava Fox
Clinical Psychology

In brief: See below

Be flexible, if there are questions, your pediatrician is there for you.
Remember, you would have to compromise between what's written in the books and your own circumstance. It's an exciting time. Good luck!

In brief: See below

Dr. Miroslava Fox
Dr. Miroslava Fox
Dr. Steven Seres