What are some techniques for reducing amyloid-brain buildup?

In brief: Nothing yet Helpful
I assume you are referring to the amyloid buildup of alzheimes disease.
The problem is not just reducing amyloid but also stopping the disease process of ad. The ad vaccine trials did reduce amyloid but did not prevent ad and sometimes also caused brain inflammation. The answer may be to treat people sooner or perhaps some newer drug.

In brief: Nothing yet Helpful
Dr. Darren Gitelman
Dr. Darren Gitelman
Dr. Reid Blackwelder
In brief: Limited options
While some of my colleagues may be aware of recent research suggesting options, clinically, their is very little currently to stop amyloid build-up.
It is a part of several progressive processes that can involve the brain and cause dementia. Some suggestions that taking turmeric in food or as supplement may stopping the chemical crosslinking of amyloid that is a problem, but studies not great.

In brief: Limited options
Dr. Reid Blackwelder
Dr. Reid Blackwelder