How do I know what proper posture is for a 70 year old?

Www. Rolfguild. Org. U may want to go to a rolfer/structural integration practitioner & be evaluated. They can work on any curvature or other problem u may be having with your structure &/or help u with ur posture... Look for a practitioner in ur area at www. Rolfguild. Org.