Is egg freezing reliable with today's technology or am I foolish to think I can defy mother nature?

Dr. Steven Lindheim
Fertility Medicine

Newer freezing techniques is significantly improving outcomes, though we still consider the technology experimental! pregnancy rates in experienced hands can achieve up to 50% per transfer.

Dr. Steven Lindheim
Dr. Steven Lindheim
Dr. Serena Chen
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Yes reliable

Egg freezing technology is advancing rapidly and in the best ivf centers pregnancy rates are now approaching fresh egg pregnancy rates.
At age 38, many women have declining ovarian function. It may be a good time to sit down with a reproductive endocrinologist at a top ivf center to see if this is a reasonable option for you.

In brief: Yes reliable

Dr. Serena Chen
Dr. Serena Chen
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham