In the united states, are there any good examples of bringing patients via telehealth for medical assessments?

Dr. Ankush Bansal

I work in telehealth part-time and there are several good but early & primitive capabilities out there.
Video calls allow the physician and patient to discuss symptoms, history, visual physical findings, and plans. There is a lot more research being done and new devices being developed for more robust care but the services are advancing quickly. Contact me if you would like any referrals.

Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Steven Seres