In countries where people don't eat a lot of wheat, what is the incidence of heart disease, cancer, hypertension, diabetes?

Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: ?

I don't know the answer to your question, but if you substitute "meat" for "wheat", i can tell you with much literature to back me up that the incidence of those conditions is low and much lower than in the usa.
Wheat, btw, by itself is not the culprit and whole grain (unprocessed) wheat is full of good fiber, relatively low in calories, and doesn't raise cholesterol. White bread is a bad example.

In brief: ?

Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Vicken Poochikian