I'm in good shape but with a family history of heart disease. I want to quit my job soon, which means I will give up my group insurance for a few years till medicare kicks in. If I receive treatment for heart issues now because of serious chest pain, will

Dr. Gutti Rao
Internal Medicine - Hospital-based practice
In brief: Uninsured
If you receive any treatment without medical insurance you are responsible for the expenses.
You can take extended coverage called cobra after your group insurance expires.

In brief: Uninsured
Dr. Gutti Rao
Dr. Gutti Rao
Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Crystal ball
I know you were cut off by the character limit but i think you're looking for some way to predict the future and medicine, even stress tests or heart caths, can't predict the future.
The best you can do is stay fit, normal body weight, don't smoke, keep your BP and cholesterol low, exercise, eat well, and hope for the best. We don't have a crystal ball.

In brief: Crystal ball
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology