Health and wellness: what can be said to help one better realize the value of their health?

Dr. Daniel Lebowitz
Anti-Aging Medicine
In brief: Tell me what you..
most enjoy in life, and I will tell you how, if you don't take care of your health, you may lose the ability to enjoy that which you cherish the most.
Conversely, if you carefully guard your health, you may be able to extend your enjoyment of that which you cherish for many, many years to come. Life is a short, one-way street. Take care of yourself so you can enjoy it to the fullest.

In brief: Tell me what you..
Dr. Daniel Lebowitz
Dr. Daniel Lebowitz
Dr. Steven Tucker
In brief: Lead by example
I find that people (not patients) must come to wellness on their own accord.
Clearly we cannot scare people into better health. If we could no one would smoke cigarettes. Loved ones and social circles can help. Gamification of health is also useful. In the end, you need to want to be healthy and committ to it. Doctors can help best when you are motivated. Docs need to lead by example!

In brief: Lead by example
Dr. Steven Tucker
Dr. Steven Tucker
Dr. Robert Woods
In brief: Broad Changes
This is a question i see posed every january as we make our resolutions to eat better, exercise more, rest and generally try to remain healthy and well.
The problem is often the goals that we set are too specific. The more specific the goal, the easier it is to eventually fail. We must make broad general changes in our lives, not narrow specific changes to ensure lasting health and wellness.

In brief: Broad Changes
Dr. Robert Woods
Dr. Robert Woods
Dr. Adam Levy