Is it harmful to feet to run in cheap shoes?

Dr. David Laha
Podiatry
In brief: Could be
This is hard to answer. As rule in my office, the better the shoes and support, the less the problems.
Running injuries are a combination of four factors: 1 training errors(too much, too hard, etc), 2 foot structure/function, 3 shoe gear(wrong type, worn out, new?) and 4 surfaces you train on. Usually, it is a combination of several. Visit a good running store and discuss options for shoes. Dr l.

In brief: Could be
Dr. David Laha
Dr. David Laha
In brief: It can be
If you are running in cheap shoes without good support, you need to make sure that you are using an orthotic to support and cushion your foot.

In brief: It can be
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh
In brief: YES
I personally think so.
If you are going to run, you should invest in a name-brand shoe. It will be more expensive, but prevent injury in the future. Regards, Dr. Latva

In brief: YES
I personally think so.
Dr. Darrell Latva
Dr. Darrell Latva
Dr. Adam Smith