Related Questions

What causes severe upper stomach aches?

Stomach pain. Among some of the problems are gastritis, ulcer, acid reflux, gall bladder problems, pancreatitis, etc and of course heart disease.

Can avacodos cause stomach aches or pain?

Yes but it's rare. Avocados are a great source of nutrition. However, if you're one of those rare folks who are allergic to avocados, then you can experience stomachaches & pain as well as swelling of lips & mucous membranes, even breathing difficulties. Your family physician can refer you to a local allergist/immunologist for testing. If you have an anaphylactic reaction, be sure to keep 2 epipens (epinephrine) on your person.

Can a AAA cause stomach aches?

Pain more than Ache. Aaas are typically silent / asymptomatic while they are growing. Once they start to rupture people do experience abdominal / back pain. If you are >65 years of age, male, and have ever smoked, it is recommended that you be screened with an ultrasound for an aaa. If you are a women, >65 yrs of age, have a family history and have ever smoked you should also be screened.
AAA. Yes as it progresses and chokes off other arteries. This could be an emergency.
Yes. This can be very serious and a sign that the aneurysm may be active and in danger of rupture.

Can anxiety cause stomach aches?

Absolutely! Or headaches, or any body pain. These are called somatizations and are a physical manifestation of anxiety, a symptom if you will. Cognitive behavioral therapy can help. Take care.

Could my stomach aches be caused by allergies?

No. Usually from constipation. Take 4 tablets of dulcolax (all 4 as one dose) at night. Next morning you will a good bm that will clean your digestive system.

I have a hernia would this cause stomach aches?

Depends. It depends on what type of hernia it is, and how you define a "stomach ache". Hernias in the front of the abdomen, particularly those caused by an incision from previous surgery, frequently cause discomfort in the abdomen and may also be associated with nausea. See your doctor for an examination and possible referral to a surgeon.