What are the symptoms of hypogonadism?

Dr. Alvin Lin
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: Lots of overlap

Hypogonadism is medical speak for low testosterone.
Symptoms are non-specific. In other words, you might have something else if you're depressed, can't think straight, no interest in sex, loss of erectile function, loss of muscle mass, increase in fat, etc. While this can occur in younger men, this constellation of symptoms increases in frequency in our 40s and older. So ask your doctor for testin.

In brief: Lots of overlap

Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Glenn Messina
Aesthetic Medicine

In brief: As above

I agree the level of testosterone and free testosterone is a simple blood test.
If low "low T' you can easily replace that hormone with injections, patches, gels and even oral administration via the gum.

In brief: As above

Dr. Glenn Messina
Dr. Glenn Messina