What are the presenting symptoms of seizure disorder?

Very variable. It may be from an episode of loosing awareness without "passing out" to full blown seizures involving one or more limbs. It depends on the region of the brain that is affected.
Diff. kinds seizures. Diagnosis is on a clinical basis by exclusion. General seizures involve a wide area of the brain in a symmetric pattern while focal ones are in one area. Grand mal and complex partial seizures include loss of consciousness while simple do not. Grand mal are tonic or muscle rigidity and clonic or muscle spasms, and have tongue biting and incontinence. Petit mal have motor events and briefly ipc.