What are the obvious symptoms of narcissism?

In brief: Me

Its about me- me me me me me. Ask me.

In brief: Me

Its about me- me me me me me. Ask me.
Dr. Terry Simpson
Dr. Terry Simpson
Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Many

The person over-focuses on self, and is unable to empathize with or be interested in others.
To a narcissist, other people are simply means to an end -- and if you deviate from expectations, it provokes rage. The expression of rage is often pointedly humiliating to the person who dares act as an independent entity. These are just a few.

In brief: Many

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Narcissism

The hallmark of a narcissist is an immense ego, grandiosity, and self-importance, as well as being entitled, and a tendency to use and objectify others as well as thinking of people in all-good or all-bad terms instead of shades of gray.
The core of a narcissist is profound insecurity.

In brief: Narcissism

Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Andrew Berry