What are the major symptoms of neurogenic bladder?

Neurogenic Bladder. Symptoms of overactive bladder: having to urinate too often in small amounts problems emptying all the urine from the bladder loss of bladder control symptoms of underactive bladder: bladder becomes too full and you may leak urine. Inability to tell when the bladder is full problems starting to urinate or emptying all the urine from the bladder urinary retention.
See answer below. A neurogenic bladder may lead to urine incontinence. In the case of an areflexic bladder, it is difficult to fully empty the bladder, the bladder may overflow and leak urine. In the case of an overactive bladder, urinary frequency and urgency will be experienced and urinary incontinence may also occur.
It depends. There are many classifications of neurogenic bladder; however the most common might result from central nervous system damage or injury (eg, multiple sclerosis or spinal cord injury). Typical symptoms might be urgency, frequency, incontinence, infection and poor bladder emptying. A neurogenic bladder can also be very large with little sensation of fullness and poor emptying which may cause leakage.