Is it possible to experience a low supply of breast milk on one side?

Yes. Have both of your breasts developed normally? There is a condition known as poland's syndrome where one breast (and in severe cases, the underlying pectoralis muscle) does not develop. In patients with this condition, breast milk does not come in on the affected side. Even with normal breast development, it is possible that you have more milk glands on one size than the other.
Yes. This is very common. Many women produce more milk from one breast than the other. Try feeding the baby first on the breast that produces less milk.