Where can I find good deals on baby clothes?

Dr. Amy Herold

In brief: Pre-owned sources

Joining a mommy group where everyone can swap clothes their babies have outgrown is a fun way to update your baby's closet for free.
Most cities also have stores for gently used baby clothes (and furniture and supplies like breast pumps) where you can find amazing deals.

In brief: Pre-owned sources

Dr. Amy Herold
Dr. Amy Herold
Dr. Michael Engel
Pediatrics - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: There's a number of.

Great sources.
Friends and family are often the best, but second hand shops, garage sales, church sales and clearance sales at retail outlets are all great sources. My advice is to not spend a bunch of money on any one item. Onesies and blankets serve you well early on, and simple one piece outfits are great as your baby grows. Plus, they grow so fast that it won't take long to outgrow any 1 item.

In brief: There's a number of.

Great sources.
Dr. Michael Engel
Dr. Michael Engel
Dr. Jonathan Jassey