What should I take to help with symptoms of neuropathy in my legs and feet?

Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry
In brief: Many options.
If the symptoms are due to neuropathy, topical capsaicin may be helpful for some, while others may benefit with oral medications.
Watch your sugar intake, and have your vitamin b levels checked and supplemented as necessary. Consult with your physician for an appropriate plan of care.

In brief: Many options.
Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat
2 comments
Dr. Roger Hans
Try a Holistic approach with a pill called NeuRemedyand try drinking 8-12oz of tonic water. Its quinine should help
Dr. David Hettinger
Oral Rx Metanx is also a good option for something to try.
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: There two Mdication
Used these days for neuropathy, neurotune and Lyrica (pregabalin) ask your doctor about them and let him for your case what believe it will help.

In brief: There two Mdication
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Eric Weisman