I have got a swollen knee which is very painful particularly after resting and hot burning, aching. Need to rest I have difficulty walking?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Most likely Gout
When you have swelling knee and hot we have to think of 1-infection.
2- inflammation.3- arthritis. Please go to the doctor have check it out .

In brief: Most likely Gout
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: You need evaluation
A swollen knee can be present for many reasons and you need an immediate evaluation.
The big worry is infection and this needs to be evaluated and the fluid drained and cultured and evaluated. The joint fluid will also clarify other diagnoses. Your evaluation will include an examination, fluid removal, x-rays, other imaging like ultrasound or MRI to start.

In brief: You need evaluation
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine