I50 yr. Old f, 20 lbs. Over weight. Exercise and eat healthy. Is there a weight lloss pill my dr.Can prescribe? Have thyroid cond. Blood test good?

Dr. Quang Nguyen
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology
In brief: Wt loss pill
There are currently 2 pills approved for weight loss use in the us: phetermine and orlistat.
There is an over the counter form of orlistat that you can try called Alli without a prescription. Talk to your doctor about these options.

In brief: Wt loss pill
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
With only 20lbs overweight, I coinsider that you are doing well in light of the obesity epidemic in the US at this time. I believe that talking to your doc and you both may come up with reasonable solution to help you shed the 15-20lbs without using weight-loss pill. best of luck to you
Dr. Peter Kurzweil