Sharp pain in upper middle abdomen and when I bend over feels like something is stabbing me in my chest! what in the world is wrong?

Dr. John Sampson
Anesthesiology
In brief: Pain in abdomen
Your abdomen has many potential causes of pain.
Something like what you are experiencing really needs to be evaluated by your physician your physician will: - get a more detailed description of the character of your pain - find our what makes your pain better or worse - physicaly examine your abdomen to further assess your pain - obtain a much more detailed history (example-have you had surgery?).

In brief: Pain in abdomen
Dr. John Sampson
Dr. John Sampson
Dr. Vivek Huilgol
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
In brief: Seek help now
If you have severe stabbing chest or upper abdominal pain, the internet would not be the resource i turned to.

In brief: Seek help now
Dr. Vivek Huilgol
Dr. Vivek Huilgol
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology