I have copd (emphysema/bronchiolitis /asthma. A while ago I was coughing up pink sputum. Now my sputum is orange. What does that mean?

Infection possible. Change in sputum color is usually green or yellow; pink can mean small amounts of blood. Orange is unusual, but could mean infection. Check with your doctor. Some medicines can cause sputum to look orange - Rifampin comes to mind.
See your doctor. The color change could be due to blood in your sputum; even if it isn't, your status is changing, and your dr needs to evaluate it.